sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

Enough for now
I sometimes spend part of my time observing my scars. Some ones are healed. Others are not it.
Lately I usually observe the oldest one. It can be revived. Because everything can be revived or to be healed.

Lies are our life.

I could not guess the moment which I will give up. Maybe it will be soon. Maybe this reaction is due to the freezing day.

If you feel something, why should you stop it? If you want to fly that day…FLY! It does not matter if the plane falls down, you will have lived the best experience in your life, won’t you?

I am thinking of the life. I feel that I don’t understand it. I sometimes feel that is because of my maturity, sometimes because of my lack of maturity. What do YOU think?

I am or I am not

(Marta García Nevares)

1 comentario: